+18

The United States complains their economy, people dying from disease, and people being killed for drugs and yet Mexico has all this X10 and we haven't heard a word from them. amirite?

sdb1228s avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that sdb1228 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's because you probably don't live in Mexico. Trust me, we bitch about it. Why does it matter if Mexico has it worse than the U.S.? Just because someone else's problems are worse doesn't mean your problems are any less significant. Mexico doesn't hear a peep from the U.S. either, unless you mean from the media, in which case the U.S. has obviously heard a peep from Mexico because you know about the shit that goes on.

The reason why I don't live in Mexico is probably because the drug cartel down there will probably kill me. I am not saying the United States problems aren't bad i'm just saying maybe we should take a look at whats happening around the world and maybe we would bitch a little less.

sdb1228s avatar sdb1228 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@sdb1228 The reason why I don't live in Mexico is probably because the drug cartel down there will probably kill me. I am...

Is that comment meant for me? People are allowed to bitch about their problems, even if other's are worse. I'm pretty sure American has at least a vague idea that shittier stuff happens in the rest of the world.