+317

While watching Storage Wars, you kind of hope they'll find something exciting, like a dead body, amirite?

Caitlins avatar
6 12
The voters have decided that Caitlin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dave found a Skelton once... Does that count?

@Dave found a Skelton once... Does that count?

No, it was professionally cleaned, she means like a "Oh shit, I gotta hide this body QUICK!!!"

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are +1Reply

The hot chick on that show found a bunch of shrunken heads once.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ctiscooler The hot chick on that show found a bunch of shrunken heads once.

Brandi did not find the shrunken heads, it was Barry who found them I'm pretty sure.

Caitlins avatar Caitlin Yeah You Are 0Reply

"The hot chick"? Don't mean to be a troll, but she HAS a NAME. (Brandi, in case you were wondering...)

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are 0Reply
@thatgirls "The hot chick"? Don't mean to be a troll, but she HAS a NAME. (Brandi, in case you were wondering...)

I know. I just refer to all girls on those type of shows as "the hot chick" after Stephen Colbert suggested we plug the leak in the Gulf with "bundled used futons delivered by the hot chick from Mythbusters". And I'm not trying to be sexist: I'm a girl myself.

I don't watch it that often. But when I do, I always wonder about the people that that stuff belonged to. If they're flippin through the channels and see something that belonged to them 'hey I got that for my 14th birthday at the pizza place down the street!'

I'm surprised they haven't found a bunch of sex toys yet.

Kashishs avatar Kashish Yeah You Are 0Reply