+13

You tell people that if you had only one wish you would wish for more/unlimited/1 million wishes; But if you, on a whim, had to decide one thing and one thing only to wish for and it would be granted, you would probably wish for something stupid. amirite?

Blucatts avatar
0 3
The voters have decided that Blucatt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Big boobs.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

There is a loophole in the not wishing for more wishes. I wish to be able to summon you (the genie) whenever I want a wish granted. This works since genie's wish counts reset once their work is done. If the ginie is mean. I would wish for the ability to mimic and enhance to master level, any ability, IRL or in a fake world that I see, read, or hear about, including, but not limited to, granting my own wishes. I'd be able to do anything by writing short story then reading it.