+116

It's not at all sad that I love you guys more than my real friends. Amirite?

EpicBoys avatar Internet & Apps
6 41
The voters have decided that EpicBoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've never spoken with you, but god damn it, I love you too. <333

Erins avatar Erin Yeah You Are +24Reply

Real friends? What are those?

<3 <3

CherryBlossoms avatar CherryBlossom Yeah You Are +16Reply

Yea it's pretty sad. You don't know any of us. For all you know we're all old men wanking to your pictures. Go have fun with your real friends, face to face interaction gives you more happiness and actually can help you live longer! So go forth my friend, and enjoy talking with people who aren't wanking to your pictures.

I can relate to the people on this site more than most of my friends, but my really good friends I like more.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +10Reply

These responses are adorable :3

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +5Reply

You guys are better friends because you're more open minded, you know memes, and you make me think. You also motivate me to be a better person. I have learned more and grown more because of this website than any other sort of source. Thanks!

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Thats pathetic.

Just like how you're hiding behind anon. See, even the trolls here always manage to cheer me up.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@mchalla3 Just like how you're hiding behind anon. See, even the trolls here always manage to cheer me up.

That's even more pathetic. get a life, if amirite is the website that helped you "grow and mature" i am terrified to see what kind of person you are. Btw...its not hiding if you don't have an account dipshit.

@That's even more pathetic. get a life, if amirite is the website that helped you "grow and mature" i am terrified...

By "growing and maturing", I mean I have become less of an arrogant, narrow-minded bitch, because the PEOPLE here have taught me not to.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm sure you're lying and actually have an account. WHO doesn't make an amirite account after just a couple days of using it(and falling in love with it)?

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do too, quintuplet!

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +4Reply

We're all just feeling the love tonight!

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE:DDDDDDDDDDD

<Insert religiously ambiguous holiday greeting here> to you all!

CherryBlossoms avatar CherryBlossom Yeah You Are +4Reply

Whenever I feel upset (which always happens around holidays) I pull up amirite? and I feel a lot better:)

DoctorWhats avatar DoctorWhat Yeah You Are +4Reply
@DoctorWhat Whenever I feel upset (which always happens around holidays) I pull up amirite? and I feel a lot better:)

Whenever I feel upset, I try to think about how other people have it worse than me. Then I start to feel worse about myself because I realize I'm a whiny bitch, but in the end I always get my anger out by taking a dump and listening to some screamo.

Marios avatar Mario No Way +11Reply

I love you all<3 because you're ALWAYS there, and even if I find some bitch on here there's thousands of people to back me up. So yeah. Plus I'm not judged. Actually, I'm way more popular in real life than on here. NOBODY KNOWS ME HERE. but that's okay. Love you<3

ThatIsSoFetchs avatar ThatIsSoFetch Yeah You Are +4Reply

We are a big happy family!

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +4Reply

This comment section is so fucking inspirational.
I love you all sexually. ;)

I feel like I need to clarify something here...I love you guys more than MOST of my real friends. Not all of them of course :) haha

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +3Reply

Love? We just met, dont you think you're kinda rushing things?
Haha just kiddin. That's so sweet though. l smilie
It is a little bit sad, not gonna lie. You may want to consider getting some new "real life" friends, if they can't satisfy your conversional needs. You know, just to enhance the quality of face to face contact.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's about as sad as you can get.

@1590775

AWWW. :S i feel bad now. I still love you though l smilie

@AntiJokeChicken That's about as sad as you can get.

Maybe her real friends are all psychotic and like to make fun of her and beat her up but she can't escape because she's in a psychological trap and relies on them too much since nobody else will talk to her and her mother hates her and killed her father and now she is at the lowest possible part of the social world and only finds happiness through laughter and socialization from the internet.

Anonymous