+265

Big Time Rush has a lot of unnecessary sound effects, amirite?

_z0inks_s avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that _z0inks_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate that show so much. Everything about it is annoying, including the sound effects.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'm not gonna lie, I actually like them. They have legit talent.

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +5Reply
@EpicGymnast I'm not gonna lie, I actually like them. They have legit talent.

They have about as much talent as my goldfish and my goldfish died the day after I got it. What does that tell you?

Stantonmmmks avatar Stantonmmmk Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Stantonmmmk They have about as much talent as my goldfish and my goldfish died the day after I got it. What does that tell you?

Well that's your opinion. I'm not gonna fight you on this cuz it's pointless, but they really do have talent, James was in the freaking opera when he was 10 and I think that takes talent and they did sing the national anthem at the NFL Thanksgiving game and they were amazing. Everyone thinks they're just autotunes nonsense but they're pretty good. I'm gonna get a lot of crap for saying that but I really don't care. They really have talent and if you don't wanna believe it, then don't. I'm not gonna sit here and try and change your mind.

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +3Reply
@EpicGymnast Well that's your opinion. I'm not gonna fight you on this cuz it's pointless, but they really do have talent, James...

I agree with you. I feel like a lot (not all) of the people who bash them as singers have not really heard them sing. They do some a capella solo stuff on the show, and I think their harmonizing is good. I'm a singer as well, and though I focus on classical, I think they can sing. I didn't even know James has done opera which I sing also.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +2Reply

I agree the show is completely stupid (stupid does not always equate to un-funny, though); however, the boys can sing, and if I heard some of their songs on the radio and I didn't know them, I would think they were a normal group. A lot of times with Disney and Nick people, their music is only suitable for tweens and that channel, but I think a lot of their songs are nice and can be played on regular pop radio stations. A lot of their music videos look good, too, and they have the look. UNLIKE the Jonas Brothers who could only play their songs on Radio Disney, and did NOT have the look, IMO.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +3Reply

I know! I'm always thinking that whenever that show comes on! They take like on step and there's a whole chorus of shoe-stepping-on-carpet sounds!

WeasleIsOurKings avatar WeasleIsOurKing Yeah You Are +1Reply

Big Time Rush suck in general. They're the Nickelodeon version of the Jonas Brothers.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

It would actually be a good show if it didn't have them.