+293

It's sad that they are making Kardashian Barbie dolls with their "measurements.", amirite?

OFWGKTAs avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that OFWGKTA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At least having their actual measurements is more realistic than Barbie measurements.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva No Way +23Reply

Well if they're making kardashian dolls, they might as well get it right. Making one look entirely different than the "real" thing is not going to make anyone want to buy them.

Although I think it's stupid they're making dolls in the first place for them.

Wow. As if little girls need dolls with any bigger boobs.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +15Reply

What?! Thats stupid as eff. Like the world isnt obsessed with looks enough.

chiddybangs avatar chiddybang Yeah You Are +11Reply

I think its way better than real barbies. The kardashians have reals shape. Barbies are sticks with boobs.

@Shekilled I think its way better than real barbies. The kardashians have reals shape. Barbies are sticks with boobs.

I always thought that Barbie had small boobs. Then i saw the proportional measurements, and i was shocked.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's true but it still sends the image that you need a flat tummy and big boobs to look pretty

@mUlAnftw That's true but it still sends the image that you need a flat tummy and big boobs to look pretty

Well, if they're making a Kardashian Barbie, they're not gonna make them fat with small boobs just because it'll send the right image; they'll make them the way they are.

Somewhere between "watermelon landslide" and "critical mass," I'm guessing?