+13

You want to track down and slap the pricks that vote "no way" on your brilliant thoughts, amirite?

Witty_sobs avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that Witty_sob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oooooh, that'll teach me. Thanks man.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Learn to use the reply button.

Why do you even care how much I post? Isn't that what this site is about, eh?

@Witty_sob Why do you even care how much I post? Isn't that what this site is about, eh?

No. It's about people sharing their thoughts. Not one person sharing their thoughts.

@No. It's about people sharing their thoughts. Not one person sharing their thoughts.

Well, look around you, lots of other people are doing it too. Why do you even care broski? I mean, it's just a website. You don't have to study how much I post, there isn't going to be a quiz, I promise.

@Witty_sob Well, look around you, lots of other people are doing it too. Why do you even care broski? I mean, it's just a...

Your posts suck that's the difference. And you use the word broski. Your arguement is invalid

@Your posts suck that's the difference. And you use the word broski. Your arguement is invalid

If they suck so much, why do you read them? And I was only saying broski because I knew it'd chap your ass as well. Funny thing though- Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a race in the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Keep that in mind.

@Yeah come up with your own jokes if you're so witty. I'm blocking ya. See ya never

I come up with my own stuff. Thank you very much, asshole.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are +1Reply
@http://lmgtfy.com/?q=winning+an...still+retarded

Ohmygod. I know I didn't come up with that on my own. Thanks for taking the time to post that though, you have a whole hell of a lot of free time, eh?

Oooh, you're cool. Can I have your autograph, eh? :))))))))

That's fucking it. You post way to damn much. I'm blocking you.

@That's fucking it. You post way to damn much. I'm blocking you.

Oh, and I'd block you too if you weren't being an anonymous little prick. :P