+231

It makes no sense how in restaurants, they give you an uneven number of biscuits. Ex. There are 3 people and they bring 4 biscuits. What do you do with the last one? Split it in thirds? Fight over it? They should just bring either 3 or 6 biscuits.. amirite?

Brunettie91s avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Brunettie91 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

4 is a even number....
I think what you mean is a multiple of the amount of people at the table

This post could also have been featured on mywhiteproblems.com ... Sort of. I mean, I totally see you're point and agree that it's annoying, but it's kind of bad that we're complaining about having an extra biscuit.

Anyone else think of the Big Bang Theory and "The Dumpling Paradox" when they read this?

@AnnieNC Anyone else think of the Big Bang Theory and "The Dumpling Paradox" when they read this?

I was so about to say that!!!
Waiter at Chinese food restaurant: "what if I brought the four dumplings and I "accidentally" let one fall on the floor?"
Sheldon "well...I'd still know about it."

Oh my gosh I love that show. I've sadly not seen that episode, though.

Brunettie91s avatar Brunettie91 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sometimes people don't eat it. I don't eat it because it makes me full before my meal comes

They want you to order an extra biscuit

@1608760

Then why is this a problem O.O