+17

It sucks when all the guys youve asked for boy advice turn out to like you,.. i mean they arent going to give good advice cuz the dont want it to work out, amirite?

Rekeeetahs avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that Rekeeetah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ya i no life suxxxx, every guy likes me lyk wat da actal fuck!

ooo.. yea that doesnt sound great does it, well dang this is pretty situational aint it, not amirite worthy.. im making that judgement here and now

Rekeeetahs avatar Rekeeetah Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rekeeetah ooo.. yea that doesnt sound great does it, well dang this is pretty situational aint it, not amirite worthy.. im...

I know how you feel. Anytime I try to ask how to shew boys away people call me conceited too. And I agree with your post.

@I know how you feel. Anytime I try to ask how to shew boys away people call me conceited too. And I agree with your...

im not saying i want to shew them away.. haha im just sayin it sucks when you find out your advice is coming from people who arnt actually trying to help!

Rekeeetahs avatar Rekeeetah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rekeeetah im not saying i want to shew them away.. haha im just sayin it sucks when you find out your advice is coming from...

Hell i am. If you keep them around after you put them in the friend zone they think you like them. And I was talking about a picture of a hot guy on facebook to a guy that (later said he loved me) and he said that he looks gay and dumb.

@Hell i am. If you keep them around after you put them in the friend zone they think you like them. And I was...

yea except when youve been friends for over a year and you find out that theyve liked you right after you get out of a relationship with their bestfriend,, friend zone and keeping them around and stuff gets a little fuzzy since theyre your best friends too.. see how that goes .. so again not trying to be conceited in anyway just sucks

@Rekeeetah yea except when youve been friends for over a year and you find out that theyve liked you right after you get out...

really anytime more than one person is involved someone is going to end up unhappy and youre gonna hurt someone if not everyone,, thats what really sucks

I was in the same situation. I stopped talking to him because he wouldn't stop flirting with me.

@1608083

Use the reply button underneath someone's comment so that they can know you're responding to them.

Anonymous