+221

It is FUCKING annoying when a fly keeps flying around your head. You can't swat it because who carries a fly swatter round with them? You just have to sit there randomly brushing it away with your arms and shaking your head, looking like a crazy person to anyone passing by, amirite?

JamesDs avatar
4 21
The voters have decided that JamesD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i have an electric fly swatter cool smilie
but i can't bring it places because then people will think im going to kill them or something

@1611274

I can't find the app for it...

JamesDs avatar JamesD Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Lmao, I love you.

Is that right?

JamesDs avatar JamesD Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love when they land on a tv or window, it's SO much easier to smash them there.

bojadadas avatar bojadada Yeah You Are 0Reply
JamesDs avatar JamesD Yeah You Are +3Reply

I happen to be a fly-killing ninja. But really

It's called the aussie salute! it's not weird, just a useful skill ;)

@Jessiemay It's called the aussie salute! it's not weird, just a useful skill ;)

Aussie salute…haha I think I have heard of that before. What do you do about the drop bears though?

JamesDs avatar JamesD Yeah You Are +2Reply
@JamesD Aussie salute…haha I think I have heard of that before. What do you do about the drop bears though?

To avoid drop bear attacks try to walk in open spaces away from trees. But if you stumble across one try not to draw attantion to yourself and walk away slowly. :D

BAHA