+508

Either the government really is filled with idiots, or SOPA/PIPA is part of some brilliant, elaborate plot to get this generation active in politics, amirite?

Treeleafs avatar
22 13
The voters have decided that Treeleaf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And then Ashton Kutcher comes in and says "LOL GUYZ, YOU'VE BEEN PUNK'D!!!1!!"

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +36Reply
@1615280

Yea I'll let you do that.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have a feeling that if it passes it will just be shut down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional in a week.

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are +12Reply
@swimlax I have a feeling that if it passes it will just be shut down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional in a week.

I dunno, the supreme court has been a little right-wingy lately. They might meet MPAA to talk about some "important matters", walk out with $10 million, and say that "it's to protect copyright law as mentioned in one sentence of the constitution"

I'm secretly hoping politician's love of PR is going to kick in, and they'll realize that they will be majorly screwed over once this generation really starts being able to vote, if this thing goes through.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +2Reply

The role of the government is to follow the mandate of the people. Most of the people do not support these bills. I guess now we will see who is really in control.

@angels_001 The role of the government is to follow the mandate of the people. Most of the people do not support these bills. I...

It says in the constitution that we should over throw the government if we don't agree with it

Well, I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but this current Congress doesn't seem to care. No wonder they have set the record for lowest congressional approval rating.

For the record, I got this general concept off of a GraphJam about teenage interest in politics over time.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are 0Reply