+438

Just once, you'd like to go to one of those super elite private schools in a castle that's got super old traditions and super strict teachers to see what it would be like, amirite?

cherryblasters avatar Education
12 8
The voters have decided that cherryblaster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hogwarts.

@Hogwarts.

I never got my acceptance letter. (cry2)

faithnamedmes avatar faithnamedme Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well let me save you some wondering..it sucks

@Chewbanshee Well let me save you some wondering..it sucks

Haha...this is exactly like my high school. I feel your pain...kilts are a pain in the ass.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +2Reply

I imagine it would be super traditional and have super strict teachers?

And that you probably will have sex with a girl in a school girl outfit

@KickAss I imagine it would be super traditional and have super strict teachers? And that you probably will have sex with...

I actually just described my high school to a T for this post. A bunch of my friends always wondered what it would be like, so...this post was born.

And I won't have sex with that girl in a schoolgirl outfit, considering that I AM that girl in a schoolgirl outfit. :)

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are 0Reply
@cherryblaster I actually just described my high school to a T for this post. A bunch of my friends always wondered what it would...

I'm actually not familiar with that connotation, "describing something to a T"? Meaning you described it well?

Also, I assumed that you were a girl, but that shouldn't get in the way of having sex with another girl