+20

Duct tape so awesome, is used to hold rockets together, because nothing else can withstand the immense stress. The Challenger was an experiment to use other materials, and look what happened, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar Jokes & Humour
0 4
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Fuck you. Duct tape is great, but you don't have to go around making fun of horrible accidents to prove your point and be funny.

@Fuck you. Duct tape is great, but you don't have to go around making fun of horrible accidents to prove your point...

Sorry, but if you analyse it, you will find nothing insulting about the accident. The rocket was NOT held together by duct tape, for example. If anything I am making fun of every spacecraft EXCEPT that one.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hind sight i guess I should have said it was the only one to not use duct tape, nto that it was an experiment. Sorry.