+449

You think it's definitely possible for someone of the opposite sex to be very attractive while wearing sweat pants. amirite?

0 13
@1622100

I think it does have something to do with the sweatpants. From my experience, people seem to be more themselves in comfortable clothes like sweatpants. You will not be attracted necessarily to how the sweatpants make them look but more to how the sweatpants make them act.

BP032s avatar BP032 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Why only for someone of the opposite sex?

@O____o Why only for someone of the opposite sex?

Since I know there's a good mix of guys and gals on here, if everyone simply answers about the opposite sex, we'll have the answer to the question, "Can I get laid in sweat pants?"

@Since I know there's a good mix of guys and gals on here, if everyone simply answers about the opposite sex, we'll...

And what about gay people? I have a lesbian friend and she wouldn't be able to answer this, would she?

@O____o And what about gay people? I have a lesbian friend and she wouldn't be able to answer this, would she?

I'm guessing most gay people would vote based on what they think of people of the same sex, knowing that they're an exception to the rule.

Girls in sweatpants are hotter because it shows they're not trying really hard to look good

Anonys avatar Anony Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have a question for girls: Why do girls fold down that spandex part at the top of their sweat pants? It seems like nearly every girl who wears sweatpants, folds the spandex part over. I never understood why.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are -1Reply
@StickCaveman I have a question for girls: Why do girls fold down that spandex part at the top of their sweat pants? It seems...

Well in my case, and I assume many others, the sweatpants are too long so rolling them at the top shortens the length to where it's appropriate. If they're doing it for fashion I couldn't really think of a reason why, fitting in I guess.

@boogier Well in my case, and I assume many others, the sweatpants are too long so rolling them at the top shortens the...

I'm tall so I have to wear my sweatpants un folded otherwise it looks like I'm expecting a flood.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are 0Reply

If all they're wearing is the sweatpants... ;)