+44

People must be really desperate to post in the group of the week and know nothing about Australia to be posting the group banner, amirite?

Cpt_McMuffins avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Cpt_McMuffin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*about the group banner

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Cpt_McMuffin *about the group banner

i was just making an observation........ but yes, i admit i wanted to be part of the Australia group.

OFWGKTAs avatar OFWGKTA Yeah You Are 0Reply

What the hell?! Since when has there been a group of the day?!

@Frage What the hell?! Since when has there been a group of the day?!

Go to the homepage and scroll down a bit. It's been there at least since October.

Its group of the week actually, and I think Anthony is not having one every week so that it remains special.

@dan94 Its group of the week actually, and I think Anthony is not having one every week so that it remains special.

Ha, I noticed it was 'group of the week' a little too late. I think it's a bit of overkill.

@Frage Ha, I noticed it was 'group of the week' a little too late. I think it's a bit of overkill.

Yeah I don't like it either, because most posts in the group are forced and not very interesting/funny. Wouldn't surprise me if Anthony removed it altogether.