-4

jyte and jyver are cheap ripoffs of amirite, amirite?

0 5
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Jyver's been around longer than amirite so

@Courage_Wolf Jyver's been around longer than amirite so

Jyver was around before jyte, too. They were both fads in the 00s, as was the whole "polling" thing. I think it's slowing dying out though, the exception being reddit off the top of my head.

@Jyver was around before jyte, too. They were both fads in the 00s, as was the whole "polling" thing. I think it's...

Jyver and jyte were popular sites at one point? I was actually unaware of this, and I'd be interesting in hearing more about the "polling" thing because this seems to be a subject I know little about.

@Courage_Wolf Jyver and jyte were popular sites at one point? I was actually unaware of this, and I'd be interesting in hearing...

They were popular like this site is popular if you can call it that. I don't know what the "official" term is for sites like this one, but they all adhere to the post-vote-post-reply template. You don't have to read a book on it to know what I'm talking about. I basically think this site will end up like jyte and jyver sooner than later.

It's more likely that this site is the rip-off, but we can't know for sure. Jyver was around for a very long time under the name "Am I Wrong Or Right". The pwn3r only changed the name because he sold the rights to the name and code in a fit of ennui. When people clamored for its return, he re-did all the code and made up a name.

... Then let it rust.