+7

You've never really contemplated murder before, that is until someone takes your clothes out of the dryer before they're dry, amirite?

Jennayys avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that Jennayy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think about it all the time. :D

Jennayys avatar Jennayy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jennayy that's quite frightening. :)

As my profile says, I am most likely afraid of you more than you are of me. CB

@Clozapine As my profile says, I am most likely afraid of you more than you are of me. CB

ah, i apologize, i didn't read your profile. i kinda know what you mean though, my uncle is schizophrenic, and it's rough :/

@Jennayy ah, i apologize, i didn't read your profile. i kinda know what you mean though, my uncle is schizophrenic, and it's...

Oh! Don't apologize. I just meant that I am more afraid of everyone else than they are of me, even if I was put in a hospital for homicidal ideations, etc. I like your post however. CB

It seems as I saying too much. I should apologize. I am not the est so far, but I know what I have been through will hopefully make me stronger as it has already brought me knowledge. CB Thank you again.

@Clozapine It seems as I saying too much. I should apologize. I am not the est so far, but I know what I have been through...

that's alright, no need to apologize. and i'm sure that everything you've been through will make you stronger and you'll be alright :)