-30

Patriots should have won, amirite?

L0KIs avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that L0KI is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How? They lost, therefore they should not have won. It's that simple :/

@Courage_Wolf How? They lost, therefore they should not have won. It's that simple :/

It was a bad matchup for them position-wise. I think if they each played all other 30 teams, the pats would win more games. I'm not taking anything away from the Giants win, though.

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are 0Reply
@swimlax It was a bad matchup for them position-wise. I think if they each played all other 30 teams, the pats would win...

But that's irrelevant; what matters is that they lost to the Giants in the biggest and most important game of the year...twice. The Giants are a better team; that's all there is to it.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -3Reply
@Sergio But that's irrelevant; what matters is that they lost to the Giants in the biggest and most important game of the...

I think the Pats are an overall better team if you look at the numbers. The Giants will always beat them, however, because of their advantageous matchups (their amazing D-line)

@swimlax I think the Pats are an overall better team if you look at the numbers. The Giants will always beat them, however...

Kinda the point. There's a saying that goes something like "Offense wins you Pro Bowls, defense wins you Super Bowls."

Numbers don't matter if you still get beaten.

@Sergio Kinda the point. There's a saying that goes something like "Offense wins you Pro Bowls, defense wins you Super...

I know, I know, I'm not taking anything away from the Giants win. It was a good, hard-fought win and there was nothing cheap about it.

But the better team doesn't always win.

@swimlax I know, I know, I'm not taking anything away from the Giants win. It was a good, hard-fought win and there was...

I guess that's true. I thought you were trying to say they deserved to win; even if they're better, they played a worse game, therefore did not deserve to win.

Crybaby...

i know, but they had so many easy passes dropped and stuff like that :(

L0KIs avatar L0KI Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1632196

they shouldn't have made mistakes :(

L0KIs avatar L0KI Yeah You Are -2Reply

I hate the Patriots...I just wanted them to win because I had a bet on them.