+238

Peeing is like a good book in that it is very, very hard to stop once you start. amirite?

MaryKateBurnetts avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that MaryKateBurnett is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

...unusual analogy, but yes.

Kazzixs avatar Kazzix Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Kazzix ...unusual analogy, but yes.

It's from a book ahaha I didn't come up with it but I found it to be pretty awesome [:

MaryKateBurnetts avatar MaryKateBurnett Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1633181

Well, the person who wrote the book it's in is a guy, so I guess it just depends on the individual.

@1633278

According to my 9th grade health teacher, girls should practice stopping the stream because it strengthens the muscle that will help them give birth to kid. But like I said, it was my 9th grade health teacher, so that may or may not be accurate.

@According to my 9th grade health teacher, girls should practice stopping the stream because it strengthens the...

Hahahahaha that's ridiculous xD your ninth grade health teacher wants you to freakin' train to crank out a baby?

@1633278

Ah that would make sense.

Just squeeze tight