+16

You don't have the right to tell a women that she can't get an abortion until you've been put in her shoes. amirite?

girlygirl014xos avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that girlygirl014xo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Even better version: "You don't have the right to tell a woman she can't get an abortion EVER".

For some reason, I initially read this as, "You don't have the right to tell a women that she can't get an abortion until she puts on her shoes"

You can't tell me to not kill my wife unless you have been in my shoes. She can be a real bitch and i want to kill her. You have no right to tell me differently.

@fEMMAnist Is you wife in your uterus? Because if she isn't it's a fallacious metaphor.

Not true.. The arguement is that you cant tell someone what to do unless you have been in that persons shoes. The same argument is used for a whole he'll of a lot of arguments and it simply isnt valid.