+157

Dear Republicans, before you make senseless links between the recession and Obama, you should know that the recession started during BUSH'S time, not Obama's. amirite?

1 18

I'm a democratic, but I'm going to have to say, the recession may have started in Bush's time, but that was then, and it wasn't entirely his fault. Now it's Obama's time to do something, and he obviously isn't.

The economy has started to turn around. Omg. We're in the green once again. I mean, nothing can be fixed that quickly. Judge at the end of his presidency. Then you can truly state wether he was a "lame duck" or not. :) (Spell check?)

@ClosetDefender The economy has started to turn around. Omg. We're in the green once again. I mean, nothing can be fixed that...

probably judge throughout, if we only judge at the end a horrible president could last 2 terms because no one judged in the first term

@AustinAbshire probably judge throughout, if we only judge at the end a horrible president could last 2 terms because no one...

That's why we judge at the end of the FIRST term..
If they suck.
They wouldn't make it to the second..

@That's why we judge at the end of the FIRST term.. If they suck. They wouldn't make it to the second..

that's what I was saying, I mean you can't judge immediately, but after a year you can start too, but I was just saying judge throughout so a sucky president is stopped in the first term, not waited to be judged on at the second, I know, I just took what ClosetDefender took too literally about when to judge

This isn't a generalizing at all. sarcasm intended

If you've ever taken an econ class of any kind you would know that the president has little if not nothing to do with the economy.

@125523

Absolutely nothing to do with the economy. Lassie Faire.

That is, until they start to do things like using government money for bailouts.

@125523

Nobody was blaming Dumbass.
This was against the Republicans who make senseless remarks to Obama about the economy. This person is saying that they can do the same things..

@If you've ever taken an econ class of any kind you would know that the president has little if not nothing to do...

Exactly. It's a capitalist system, so people need to suck it up, and stop giving the government control over it!

I meant judge at the end of the first term... Jeez, don't wait two if the pesident is absolutely terrible!

The "pezident". Yum. Pez. :3