+196

It'd be awesome if there was some way to instantly cure a headache amirite?

bojadadas avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that bojadada is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Smash your hand with a hammer.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +10Reply

Strangely, "fap" is actually a valid response here.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +6Reply

Squeeze the web of skin between your thumb and pointer finger by applying a lot of pressure for around 5 seconds. It's a pressure point, and it works for some people including me.

@_Jojo_ Squeeze the web of skin between your thumb and pointer finger by applying a lot of pressure for around 5 seconds...

Wasn't that for making you stop crying? Doesn't work for me.

Dunno, I get headaches so fucking often (especially when there's a lot of noise or I'm stressed, at least one of which happening literally daily), an instant cure would be like a god's gift or something ;~; I've probably made painkiller manufacturers rich.

@Alexus Wasn't that for making you stop crying? Doesn't work for me. Dunno, I get headaches so fucking often (especially...

I never knew that trick was the cure for so many things. Usually, it works for me, but if the headache is really bad it will come back in a few minutes. It worked instantly on one of my friends but not another. I guess it depends on the person.

Shoot yourself in the head.

bojadadas avatar bojadada Yeah You Are +1Reply

I had the most god awful headache last night and there was no Tylenol in the house.

I just took a nap.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are 0Reply

By 'headache', do you mean 'hangover'? Just sayin'.