+240

Have you ever noticed how absurdly loud the alarms are at fast food restaurants? As though it's saying, "BWOOOOOOOOP!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT-NIPPLES, THE FRIES ARE DONE! ENTER DEFCON 5!! BWOOOOOOP!!", amirite?

Originality_is_Deads avatar
25 13
The voters have decided that Originality_is_Dead is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True. BTW, "holy shit-nipples" is going to be my new phrase. That rocks.

EpicoFuegoss avatar EpicoFuegos Yeah You Are +16Reply
@1639879

Ha! See how military-lingo-savvy I am.

I work at McDonald's and the fries timer has to be so loud because if you dont get them up straight away they will overcook and taste weird

No there are no alarms in fast food places? Not that I've noticed anyway...

I find it sad how many people have the experience to vote on this.

@1640627

Indeed. I've never worked in a fast food restaurant, but while I was at Wendy's, the screeching buzzer for my fries drew my attention to it.

@Originality_is_Dead Indeed. I've never worked in a fast food restaurant, but while I was at Wendy's, the screeching buzzer for my fries...

I'm not talking about working there, but just going to those and referring to them as normally as to school or the supermarket. It's sad, to me.

My town used to have the shittiest Pizza Hut in the world and the phones they had had the most obnoxious and loudest ring you could ever imagine.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous