+245

Saying you're a bitch doesn't justify what you said or did. Hitler pointing out that he was a Nazi wouldn't have made his actions any less horrible, amirite?

Igors avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that Igor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Since Hitler created the Nazis him calling himself a nazi would've confused people. Oh and it wouldn't have been bad for Hitler because i'm pretty sure Hitler thought the Nazis were amazing. Calling oneself a bitch is a fundamental step in acknowledging a flaw in one's character and a step forward in fixing it, and while it may not justify an action, it does show remorse. Hitler would have been proud to call himself a nazi. Finally there's a bit of a difference between being a bitch and wanting the extermination of the entire jewish population.

@Qeez Since Hitler created the Nazis him calling himself a nazi would've confused people. Oh and it wouldn't have been...

I have never heard of anyone calling themselves a bitch as "show[ing] remorse for themselves. More like "that's just how I am deal with it."

Igors avatar Igor Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Igor I have never heard of anyone calling themselves a bitch as "show[ing] remorse for themselves. More like "that's...

Well its better than them saying that your the bitch and that they're a terrific person, at least they don't live in complete denial. even if they are a terrible person.

It's annoying when people say theyre a bitch like it's a compliment

Graverottis avatar Graverotti Yeah You Are +2Reply

I agree with you but that's not a very good comparison.

No, it does. Also, Godwin's Law.
Anyway, if they call you a stupid fucking shitbag who they don't like, and you retaliate, and they reply, "Who gives a shit? I never said I was nice," then it justifies it because it's telling you that this person probably isn't someone you want to deal with anyways. It's your choice whether or not you let what they say get to you, and it's your choice whether or not you're going to talk to them.

People have a right to say what they like. If it offends you, tell them to fuck off, and then stop talking to them. Now if you're going to go into something like murder, that's a whole different story (which, by the way, you're relating genocide to normal social problems, which is very, very, very, very, very wrong).