+492

Placing private things in a folder that says "KEEP OUT" or "Private" is just going to ensure that it is read by everyone who sees it. If you don't want people to look inside simply name the folder "My view on politics", amirite?

Glishiouss avatar
38 18
The voters have decided that Glishious is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or, "my favourite posts from MLIA".

@boxtop Or, "my favourite posts from MLIA".

Ok in all seriousness, that website is pretty darn funny! You have to admit, some of those posts are hilarious.

@Ok in all seriousness, that website is pretty darn funny! You have to admit, some of those posts are hilarious.

Wanna know which ones I like? The ones that are actually average, and therefore fit in with the purpose of the site.

@boxtop Wanna know which ones I like? The ones that are actually average, and therefore fit in with the purpose of the site.

Those are funny, too! I don't see why I got downvoted:( I honestly don't see why every one hates MLIA...those posts really ARE original...unlike the ones on here.

@Those are funny, too! I don't see why I got downvoted:( I honestly don't see why every one hates MLIA...those posts...

I'm very sorry, but if you think the posts there are more original than the ones here, I truly think there's something wrong with you.

Tax Returns 1995.

I always have a folder for each year of school, with subfolders for each subject. Then in each subject, I have folders for term projects. For private things, I make up fake term project folders for past years and put them in there.

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are +9Reply

"End User Licence Agreement", "Terms of Service", "Suicide Notes".

Hullabaloos avatar Hullabaloo Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Hullabaloo "End User Licence Agreement", "Terms of Service", "Suicide Notes".

Same here, "User Terms and Agreements", and bam! Secret folder, cause nobody ever reads those even when they pop up in front of your face.

Just slap on "Why Obama should be reelected" and you've ensured yourself a quarter mile radius around that folder.

Bloons avatar Bloon Yeah You Are +2Reply

I prefer "Nickelback playlists".

I label folders like that "stuff in here."

I'm bad at naming things. Super bad at subject lines. Subject lines are my kryptonite...

@1644393

hah thats a pretty good one. The one I actually use is "Economics Project" because who is honestly going to want to read that?

Glishiouss avatar Glishious Yeah You Are +21Reply
@1644393

Before I came to the comment thread I was imagining a physical, tangible manilla folder. When I read your comment I thought to myself "who would take the time to wrie that on a folder?!" And then it dawned on me that the 90s are over.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +14Reply

I have folders for each year like "9th Grade Work" and each subject inside and then I have an "Other Stuff" folder in each where I put private stuff

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are 0Reply

a collection of random letters and numbers works best; "az_014"

I usually find a folder with a name not meant for humans, like "af625___0", then make a few subfolders in it with other technical-looking names like "rundll", and nest it three or four layers deep.