+568

Guys: you used to feel like a man trapped in a woman's body but, then you were born, amirite?

Bring_Me_FRITOSs avatar
83 8
The voters have decided that Bring_Me_FRITOS is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Illogical comma placement.

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Deadpool Illogical comma placement.

Fragment, see me after class.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +11Reply

I used to feel like a skinny girl trapped in a fat lady's body, but then I was born.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +4Reply

haha

If you were an MTF transsexual, whose parent was an FTM transsexual BEFORE having surgery, would you be a girl trapped in a boy's body trapped in a man's body trapped in a woman's body, before you were born? o_0

EDIT: Hah, the captcha for this was "mumjo jumbo"... it knoowws.

@Bring_Me_FRITOS How could you be a transexual if you hadn't been born yet?

... Transsexual doesn't mean 'has had surgery'. It just means you identify with a different gender. Technically, a foetus doesn't have a comprehension of gender because we learn that as we grow up, but many transsexuals feel they have always been that way.

E: Anyway, it was just a joke, of course it's waaay more complicated than that. :)