+277

Sometimes taking a massive shit feels really good. Amirite?

Chromanas avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Chromana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@RubyJayJay wtf??? lol

I think the post is self-explanatory.
However, in different terms:
To excrete a particularly large load sometimes makes one feel good.
And before you go getting all weird on me, no I DON'T mean sexually.

@RubyJayJay woah! it doesn't matter, i thought it was funny :)

Being the only No Way-er Krissy is obviously missing out on all this toilet fun.

By the way, I don't have a piercing, nor do I have a tattoo. However, I did have a temporary tattoo on about 10 years ago. I hope this makes me cool.

@Chromana Being the only No Way-er Krissy is obviously missing out on all this toilet fun. By the way, I don't have a...

a Henna tat? Those were cool i guess. I always get a henna before a real tat, that way i can see if i like it or not :)

@Chromana Nah, just one of those soak in water and stick on your arm kind. I was a cool kid :D

O_o lol the ones you pay like fifty cents in the machine? i used to get those and id put them on a paper and in my binder lol

@Chromana So what tattoos DO you have? And I believe my tattoos came out of cereal boxes.

I have lips on my left buttcheek and i have a little star on my left ankle

@RubyJayJay I have lips on my left buttcheek and i have a little star on my left ankle

Ooh, that's quite cheeky. Literally. A star is fairly common but what made you go for lips on yer ass?