+12

You blame high expectations of relationships on Disney Movies, amirite?

rosiek5454s avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that rosiek5454 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm sorry, but if you legitimately base your relationship standards on made up children's stories, you are too immature to even be in a relationship, let alone a successful one. I hate to break it to you, but there is no prince charming. Suck it up and join the real world.

@Thatbitch I'm sorry, but if you legitimately base your relationship standards on made up children's stories, you are too...

hey guess what! It's called a saying, not reality, so fuck you! No wonder you're called Thatbitch, cuz nobody cares what your name is and you're a total fricken bitch! And what gives you the right to call me immature because of a post that was a complete joke? And I'm in the real world, not posting on amirite all day, get a life bitch. And, honestly, if you're that negative saying that there is no prince charming, you're never gping to get one cuz you're so fricken negative nobody wants you!

rosiek5454s avatar rosiek5454 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@rosiek5454 hey guess what! It's called a saying, not reality, so fuck you! No wonder you're called Thatbitch, cuz nobody cares...

Hahaha, wow. You know what, I won't even bother arguing with you because you're probably too dumb to realize how wrong you are. (:

if you're too ignorant and stuck up to realize that it's an expression, maybe you're too young to even be on here let alone know what a relationship is

rosiek5454s avatar rosiek5454 Yeah You Are 0Reply