+124

You could think of the best crossovers between television series, amirite?

Shadis avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 15
The voters have decided that Shadi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Slightly irrelevant: Suzanne Collins came up with the idea of Hunger Games when she switched channels between a reality show and a documentary on war and they morbidly blurred together.

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +14Reply
@TalkingRice what's hunger games about? It sounds REALLY familiar.

It's basically set in America in the post-war time. The country is divided into 12 districts headed by the Capitol(main government) They hold this twisted thing called the 'hunger games' where they select one boy and one girl from each district to compete against each other in horrendous conditions in an 'arena' The last one alive is the winner. It's a trilogy, I really recommend you read it, it's incredible.

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +4Reply
@autumnleavess It's basically set in America in the post-war time. The country is divided into 12 districts headed by the...

.___.
That was...totally not what I expected.

I thought it was comedy/entertainment, the crappy kind, on Adult Swim or something.

To think that it's actually some kind of novel? I like the theme of that too...sacrifice and struggle...sounds like some aztec religious sacrafice. (take neighbor's kids to sacrifice every year)

I like how you didn't spoil it either = )
Thanks, will definitely look into it.

@TalkingRice ___. That was...totally not what I expected. I thought it was comedy/entertainment, the crappy kind...

(TalkingRice):Yeah the Capitol does it to show the people who's in charge, it's pretty sadistic. The movie is coming out next month if you're really interested. It actually looks pretty good...check out the trailer!

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +2Reply

"19 Kids and Counting" with "What Not to Wear."

hattrick36s avatar hattrick36 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Doctor who and Sherlock pleaseeee

@Doctor who and Sherlock pleaseeee

I was thinking more along the lines of Pretty Little Liars and Power Rangers, but I'm not sure which season of Power Rangers would work best.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Doctor who and Sherlock pleaseeee

For some reason, they might make an Amercan Sherlock. John Watson is Joan Watson, a female. Anyways, Wholock is the way to go.

@Doctor who and Sherlock pleaseeee

Why? Just because Steven Moffat works on both of them?

That's honestly the only similarity they have...

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Cumberbatch And smith on the same programme would make my life.

It's rumored that Cumberbatch is going to play the Master for Doctor Who's fiftieth anniversary. You may get your life made some time soon.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +1Reply

How I Met Your Mother, The Middle, and Modern Family.

There actually are shows like this. There's one show where the creators literally said it was G.I. Joe meets The A-Team.