+18

It sucks when your two favorite artists/bands hate each other, amirite?

HopeImrites avatar Music
0 5
The voters have decided that HopeImrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

why? its not like you know either of them?

@TheShamWowGuy why? its not like you know either of them?

They'll never tour together. Take shots at each other and you can't go on a single thread about either band without someone saying how shitty one of them is compared to the other.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HopeImrite They'll never tour together. Take shots at each other and you can't go on a single thread about either band without...

and this bothers you? You act as if these bands are your close friends. Just listen to their music and get over it.

@TheShamWowGuy and this bothers you? You act as if these bands are your close friends. Just listen to their music and get over it.

Yeah. Sorry you seem to be a little dense. As a fan of course it would bother me. How is it that hard to understand?

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@HopeImrite Yeah. Sorry you seem to be a little dense. As a fan of course it would bother me. How is it that hard to understand?

Because it's unneeded drama. I love Fun. and Modest Mouse. but if they hated each other it would not bother me at all because its not my business. I would continue to listen to their music knowing that they are both awesome bands... Im not dense, but i dont get emotionally involved in other people's shit.