+43

Remember when people were made fun of for wearing glasses ("four eyes", etc.)? It's funny how nowadays people WANT to wear glasses so bad, they steal them from 3D movies and wear them around. amirite?

willsoswags avatar
0 1
The voters have decided that willsoswag is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And I wish nothing more than to strangle those motherfuckas. I am legit nearsighted and it fucking sucks, having to put shitty ass plastic disks in my eyes every morning and feel them awkwardly rolling around on my eyeballs all day, then spend my hard earned money on saline, clear-care/opti-free, a yearly pupil dilation, and more contacts cause they can't last for more than two weeks.
I hope all you motherfuckas become horribly nearsighted and have to wear glasses that sting your eyes and make you half as coordinated and attractive to boot.....bitch.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +8Reply