+13

It seems that women run society, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1657058

Are YOU shittin me? Did you not read my comment? I said Society. The RULES as in manners, dating, maternal advantage for child custody, who gets sex whenever they want it, why guys are perverts while girls are playful, etc, etc. The rules are made to benefit women. I am saying that ONE aspect of life is pro-female. If guys had it our way, we'd eat with out hands whenever we want, dig our noses in public, for instance.

And why are all the people who agree anon? (just a comment, not related to the main point)

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1657065

It's degrading for a man to be feminine because women are physiologically weaker. It's fine for women to act as masculine as they want, like women can wear skirts or pants, but men can't wear skirts. They can be vulgar if they want, but they, like men, will be seen as uncouth. Society does not view women as inferior to men just for being female, it's just that women get months off work for each pregnancy and work quality often degrades during certain parts of the menstrual cycle, so they are limited biologically and companies pay less as a result. (not justifying it, just giving their most likely reason)Women are better at many things than men, but those things do not have a dollar value and do not show up as monetary gain, so are largely invisible. Sons GENERALLY stay as part of a family all their lives, but daughters are GENERALLY married away, and do not give so much back to the family that raised them, so sons are usually preferred. I have never seen tomboys ridiculed, but I have seen lesbians ridiculed. Gay men are also ridiculed.

I am not saying that men are at an overall disadvantage, just that SOMEthings benefit women more than men.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply

SOCIETY IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: The world, governments, countries, companies, or everything to do with humans.

This refers ONLY to society and its rules. And to society in general, so please don't bring up rape victims needing to present four male witnesses in Muslim communities.

@B10ckH34d SOCIETY IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: The world, governments, countries, companies, or everything to do with...

Rape victims don't need 4 witnesses in Muslim communities, they need evidence (DNA or whatever the police will find) just like any other country.

@Rape victims don't need 4 witnesses in Muslim communities, they need evidence (DNA or whatever the police will...

Technically, the judge only NEEDS to sentence with four male witnesses. Somehow, they think it's possible and easy to get some random guy's DNA to frame him or something. I don't understand, and its a really awkward topic to bring up among my Muslim friends.

@B10ckH34d Technically, the judge only NEEDS to sentence with four male witnesses. Somehow, they think it's possible and easy...

I think what you're talking about is having sex without marriage with both partners consent. Rape is a whole different story and as I said all it needs is evidence. At least that's the case in my country which is a Muslim one.

Is "society" a brand name for a dishwasher?

@Mike_Hawk Is "society" a brand name for a dishwasher?

Please don't make this post sexist. It's already ambiguous enough.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply