-151

A world without weapons is a world of true peace, amirite?

Sex_With_A_Snails avatar
0 37
The voters have decided that Sex_With_A_Snail is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WHAT IF EVERYONE STARTS BITING EACHOTHER
thats not peaceful d smilie

@ilikefurrywolves4815 WHAT IF EVERYONE STARTS BITING EACHOTHER thats not peaceful

If you bite someone then you're using your teeth as a weapon. So everyone just has to go without having teeth. DEAL WITH IT!

@1660778

you need to prove yourself to me first :P

@ilikefurrywolves4815 you need to prove yourself to me first :P

A challenge you say? We'll this is nothing for me. How shall I dazzle you this fine night. (Totally not the creepy sex way)

Did I ever tell you the story of how I single handily took down an army of Communist Russian bears? Of course I didn't because that information is highly classified.

How about the time I almost gave my mom an aneurysm with Pokemon? Wanna hear that story?

@ilikefurrywolves4815 id love to hear YAY STORYTIME!!

Yes now quiet down little one while your granddaddy SomeDude tells you a tale.

When I was just a wee boy of seven, I would spend my summer days alone at home while my mom was at work. Every morning I would watch the original Pokemon series. One morning while watching a rerun I started fiddling with the phone machine next to the couch. After some experimentation I figured out how to change the pre recorded message.

I waited until the next episode of Pokemon started and began my devious plan. I changed the original message to the Pokemon theme song. My mother didn't find out until a week later.

Needless to say she was pretty pissed.

@ilikefurrywolves4815 oh you precious little bastard

I was a terrific child. My mom use say she could feel my squirm around her inside of her a lot when I was a fetus. Sadly I can't find my fetus journal.

Now you tell me a story.

@Sex_With_A_Snail I was a terrific child. My mom use say she could feel my squirm around her inside of her a lot when I was a fetus...

Ugh I'm so bad at storytelling

Umm I GAVE MY KINDERGARTEN CLASS THE MIDDLE FINGER WHEN I WAS LIKE 5
But I swear I didn't know what it meant at the time d smilie

@ilikefurrywolves4815 Ugh I'm so bad at storytelling Umm I GAVE MY KINDERGARTEN CLASS THE MIDDLE FINGER WHEN I WAS LIKE 5 But I swear I...

Something similar happened to me. When I was in 2nd grade I was accused of flipping off a girl in my class. I might have done it on accident but I had no intention of telling her to fuck off.

I have another story similar to both of these. When I was in 5th grade I was accused of humping grass (smoking pot if ya didn't know). I thought it meant I literally got down and stuck my dick into the ground and fucked it. For some reason I started crying to the teacher about it and he was all "SomeDude, it's okay we know you don't do that"

It's kind of funny though because now I'm a huge pothead. Turns out I would end up humping grass.

It's true anything can be turned into a weapon, even words, but maybe that's the point- the moment we stop trying to create weapons out of things is when we'll have true peace.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +3Reply

A world without weapons would be a world full of martial artists.

Also, how would we hunt/gather food?

"Anything can be a weapon if you're holding it right" -Save Our City by Ludo
I was just listening to this right before i read this post. Good timing.

Wouldn't that result in yelling and frustration

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +1Reply

What is your definition of a weapon? (Just wondering.)

This sounds odd, but weapons can sometimes help maintain peace. For example, in the Cold War, the US Soviet Union both had nuclear weapons (obviously). One reason they didn't attack each other (which very well could have started WWIII) was because they were both afraid of the others weapons. In this sense, nuclear weapons prevented a huge war.

@Sex_With_A_Snail That whole period of time wouldn't have existed if weapons were not needed.

No period would exist. No weapons, No hunting tools, No protection.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +2Reply
@Sex_With_A_Snail You don't need weapons to grow crops.

Go back to caveman times and Africa (heart of mankind and all that junk)

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +1Reply

I'd call that a world completely unprepared for an alien invasion. Zorblaxions don't give a shit about your peace treaties and social stability.