+178

Putting the prefix 'man' in front of words does not make them masculine, amirite?

remags avatar
5 19
The voters have decided that remag is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Mango...
Yep. Doesn't sound very manly to me.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +19Reply

Manwich.

Tim5os avatar Tim5o Yeah You Are +12Reply

I hate the term "man-cave". I just think it implies that every man has the stereotypical lazy boy where he watches "the game" on his stereotypical big screen TV and he has his beer and bag of chips next to him. How. Fucking. Lame.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +11Reply
@StickCaveman I hate the term "man-cave". I just think it implies that every man has the stereotypical lazy boy where he watches...

Hey, it's usually a pizza.

On a less sarcastic note, I completely agree. I've never met anybody that lazy in my life.

@Caerwyn Hey, it's usually a pizza. On a less sarcastic note, I completely agree. I've never met anybody that lazy in my life.

My bf and his dad have a man cave.. it's full of guitars and and couches. there's also a naked lady on the fridge

Just a minute ago, my cat tried to drink my brother's milk, and my brother told him, "No, kitty, that milk's not for cats: that's man-milk."

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +8Reply

Manstruation?

Man-kini. Does it get manlier?

"Oh, yes. Can I please get a mansalad with manchicken and man dressing on the side with some man garlic croutons? Skim on the mandressing though, I need to lose some weight to fit into my man skirt" Manliest lunch date ever.

Are you insulting my man-panties? Don't mess with me right now, I'm on my man-period!

Man-manicure. So much testosterone.

Man-gina

opaypays avatar opaypay Yeah You Are +2Reply
@opaypay Man-gina

Seems even more feminine than vagina imo.