-102

If there was a mean vegetarian/vegan guy in your class, it would be interesting to leave a pile of candy with gelatin or other animal-derived products lying around and wait for him to eat it, then tell him the ingredients, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
2 35
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You know what else would be funny? Being mature. I mean "funny" as in "weird", in the sense that maturity is a rare trait in today's youths. un smilie

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way +16Reply
@Shadi You know what else would be funny? Being mature. I mean "funny" as in "weird", in the sense that maturity is a...

I said interesting. It's more of a test to see how seriously vegetarian he is, and if he puts his reputation above his beliefs.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply

and then watch him puke or cause him to be sick for days! harming people is fun.

/sarcasm

@Catbaaned Why would they be sick? You do realize they can eat meat but choose not to?

Sometimes if you haven't eaten meat/insert food here in a very long time, eating it can make you sick.

@Catbaaned It wasn't meat though, it was candy

I am a vegetarian, and this has happened to me before, not with someone leaving it out, but with me just scanning the ingredients and missing the gelatin. I nearly threw up just because I saw the gelatin in the ingredients and it took me by surprise, and my gut reaction made me nauseous.

@Avatar_Roku I am a vegetarian, and this has happened to me before, not with someone leaving it out, but with me just scanning...

It's one of those reflex things, like you don't run because you saw a spider in the room and got scared. You saw something, ran, and realised it was a spider.

You trained your body to believe that meat is bad, so your reflexive nervous system treats it as a poison. However, then your cerebrum takes over and you realise that it's not bad for you, you just wouldn't have wanted to eat it.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

lol im vegetarian, don't use a condescending tone next time you try to correct some one.

@Catbaaned I am impressed you could hear my tone while I was typing over the internet

it was your diction that gave it away. "why would eating meat make them sick if they became vegetarian by choice?" sounds wayyy nicer than "Why would they be sick? you do realize they can eat meat but choose not to?" because the phrase "you do realize" implies you're shocked at my idiocy.

A few Thanksgivings ago I found out my uncle had cooked the broccoli with chicken broth and I threw up. Like a lot. It happens.

Some people are vegetarians or vegans because of health problems. So you might've just killed someone.

@1663963

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -3Reply
@1664060

Why? you just need like 20 cents.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -1Reply

Knowing the ingredients of snack food is, like, rule number one of being vegetarian. :v

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +2Reply

how is a punch to the face interesting?

names avatar name No Way +1Reply
@name how is a punch to the face interesting?

??? I don't see the relevance. That is physical harm which may cause severe damage. A guy eating non-vegetarian candy of his own accord is his fault. I'll say it again. It's a test to see if he values his beliefs more than his reputation of being mean/a bully.

@name well, if he is truly mean, he would punch you right in the face

Yeah butmaybe he didn't know you were the one who left it out? he ate it purely of his own accord, just because it was there and it wasn't his.

my non veg father did this to me. told me a piece of calamari was an onion ring. :[

Not Muslims. Tricking someone into violating religion is going too far.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -5Reply
@1663911

...cause candy is tasty....

@1663911

Cos he's mean and bullies usually take your stuff.

@Javvie Like it isn't too far already?

@B10ckH34d Not Muslims. Tricking someone into violating religion is going too far.

If someone breaks a religious rule without being aware they're breaking it, is it still their fault?

@partinobodycular If someone breaks a religious rule without being aware they're breaking it, is it still their fault?

No. Religion judges you by how good a person you are. If you did something accidentally, you's still a good person.