+255

It's annoying how its really sweet when a hot guy dates a girl thats not pretty, but when a hot girl dates a guy thats not attractive, she's desperate, amirite?

Fanatics avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that Fanatic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's annoying when teenagers have nothing else to talk about but who other people date.

Stuck in the middle of a shallow world.

@AdonisBatheus It's annoying when teenagers have nothing else to talk about but who other people date. Stuck in the middle of a...

I've noticed that, whenever I try to hold a conversation, someone always brings up "So who are you dating?" or "Who do you like?"

I could probably think of a million better things to talk about, and then also, it's like they won't take no for an answer, it's like they demand to know everything they can about everyone else's social lives instead of focusing on theirs.

i feel like its the opposite.. girls get jealous if an ugly girl dates a hot guy like "shes not even pretty", but if an pretty girl dates an ugly guy, its sweet, like she must really like him, and i bet hes really happy.

I've never heard that in my life.

It's the complete opposite where I live. It's acceptable to date a really ugly guy and everyone is like "Awww, love really is blind." But when a attractive guy dates a really ugly girl it spreads like wildfire. You constantly hear about him just wanting to 'get some' and that he's just desperate.

It's extremely rare the other way around.

And very fucking demoralizing for the guy.

Silliks avatar Sillik Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yes, most definitely. And also the opposite, where if a guy is dating a hot girl he only cares about looks, and if a girl is dating a hot guy it's because she's so hot he had to fall for her.