+7

Getting a girl by being her friend works in theory but not in reality, they already know you, which ruins the whole purpose of dating and you become boring, make dating fun by stepping out of your shell, amirite?

mydaddidntpullouts avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that mydaddidntpullout is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exactly. This is the reason the friend zone exists. You don't just date someone you don't know but, when you meet them you should flirt with them from the very beginning. The point of that is so someone doesn't get attatched and find out later that someone doesn't like them back. If you flirt and they don't flirt back they dont like you. You don't befriend someone an then later admit you love them. Love happens in a relationship. I agree so much with your post.

Thanks:) I came to this after seeing so many good guys going about relationships the wrong way, and guess what? I'm not even gay!:)