-20

Just watched a movie where a cat died, and i cried for 15 minutes, just kidding, everybody hates cats, amirite?

mydaddidntpullouts avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that mydaddidntpullout is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1674755

Id laugh, then get on my boat to my island cabin in canada and put turrets everywhere
:)

@1674759

I would upload it to youtube for you, haha

@1674853

I'll be completely honest but come at me brooo!

Come at me brooo!

@1674760

Oh well thanks:), and as you can tell i have been permanently mentally damaged by a cat, as a 20 lb 2 year old i went to rub a cat, and he batted at my face and proceeded to kick my butt, im sorry but i cant stand cats or snakes, i simply despise them, no offense, haha

@mydaddidntpullout Oh well thanks:), and as you can tell i have been permanently mentally damaged by a cat, as a 20 lb 2 year old i...

ULTRA COOL STORY:

I know a friend who picked some cat up and literally got bitch slapped by it. You could see the little red mark on her face.

@coolstory ULTRA COOL STORY: I know a friend who picked some cat up and literally got bitch slapped by it. You could see the...

haha, i guess that would be cute to you, but i crapped myself, literally! and same! i got a freaking super saiyan bitchslap, from leonard, that cat was a freakin shitface,