+244

You wish Mockingjays were real, amirite?

Favvkess avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd settle for jabberjays.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +5Reply

Have you heard of the mocking bird?

@1676265

I'm aware of the theoretical differences as the Mockingjay is a fictional creature. However, the basic concept of the Mockingjay is quite similar to the Mockingbird which mimics the cries of other birds

@OneMoreSadSong I'm aware of the theoretical differences as the Mockingjay is a fictional creature. However, the basic concept of...

can mockingbirds mimic human songs though? thats the only reason I'd want a mockingjay. if mockingbirds can then idc about mockingjays.

meemer147s avatar meemer147 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@meemer147 can mockingbirds mimic human songs though? thats the only reason I'd want a mockingjay. if mockingbirds can then...

Yes, mockingbirds can mimic the sounds of other birds, other animals, humans, and even machines. However, it is only unmated male mockingbirds that sing.

We can make mocking birds and blue jays mate?

mockinggays :p