MozzerRockers avatar
21 11

Don't just quote things so you get to draw a cartoon. That's boring. Make a real post and add a cartoon to illustrate it.

@Nacklefoodle Don't just quote things so you get to draw a cartoon. That's boring. Make a real post and add a cartoon to...

If you'll notice, the arrow is in fact pointing to the worm's tongue and not to the worm itself. So this post is a yes or no question and is therefore eligible to be considered a "real post."
kabam

@MozzerRocker If you'll notice, the arrow is in fact pointing to the worm's tongue and not to the worm itself. So this post is a...

It's a quote about a cartoon character. I can't just say "Arnold is a football-head" and pass it as a real post. It's not, it's a dumb quote. No thinking at all.

@Nacklefoodle It's a quote about a cartoon character. I can't just say "Arnold is a football-head" and pass it as a real post...

Haha calm down, dude. This is supposed to be a random, fun website for posting opinions; it doesn't have to be the debate of the century.
And Arnold is a football-head, so you would be correct anyway.

@MozzerRocker Haha calm down, dude. This is supposed to be a random, fun website for posting opinions; it doesn't have to be the...

Haha you completely missed my point. I was not arguing that this post is wrong, but rather that it's silly and pointless.

@Nacklefoodle Haha you completely missed my point. I was not arguing that this post is wrong, but rather that it's silly and...

Well that is very true! But I am okay with that, and so are 188 other people. But I'll try to think of something more intelligent for you next time :)

And that wasn't sarcasm, even though it kind of sounded like it haha.

@This post isn't an opinion. Saying that doesn't help your argument.

Haha is this really that important? I did it for fun on April Fool's Day. Calm down, people.

@MozzerRocker Haha is this really that important? I did it for fun on April Fool's Day. Calm down, people.

It's not that important. I'm just saying that you can't argue that this is a website for opinions on one of your posts - which is, obviously, not an opinion.

I'm sorry. I just hate when people say "It was a joke' or "It's the internet" To try to say that nothing is their fault, that everyone is getting angry for no reason at all