Whackas avatar
157 52
The voters have decided that Whacka is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1677680

And we all know men think with their penis...so this just confirmed what we've been saying about POTDs for years wary smilie

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +78Reply
@runnerdude And we all know men think with their penis...so this just confirmed what we've been saying about POTDs for years

It's weird that a guy said that, it's usually a woman who makes those kinds of comments.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are -9Reply
@1683534

It's not sexist if it's true. Note I said "usually".

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1683544

No I wasn't. I was saying something like "we all know men think with their penis" is more likely to be said by a woman.

If you saw the statement "get back in the kitchen, you're a woman" would you think it's more likely to be a man?

The statement itself is sexist, but thinking it's more likely to be a man isn't sexist because it is true that it's more likely to be a man that said it (from what I've seen anyway).

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1683550

What? That's nothing to do with what I said. Here, I'll simplify it for you:

If you see a negative stereotype about a man you would assume it's a woman who said it.
If you see a negative stereotype about a woman you would assume it's a man who said it.

Do you disagree with those? Making assumptions about things due to past experience is one of the ways we survive as humans. It's called "learning from the past" and "thinking logically".

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1683558

In my opinion, runnerdude just said that for the loves, so it doesn't contribute at all to the which sex is more likely to say what.

@1683558

My original comment probably got down-voted because I wasn't clear enough, I'll admit that.

Your assumption chain is not based on anything. My single assumption is based on experience.

You also assume stuff many, many times every single day anyway. It's not like concept of making assumptions is bad.

If you saw a man running down a road clutching lots of loose jewellery would you assume he a thief or would you assume he simply a jeweller who is running late for a delivery?

Why do you not turn the toaster up to max? Because you assume it will cook your bread more than you would like.

I had to stare at this post for a while because I was so mad at myself for not figuring this out before.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +33Reply

That just wrinkled my brain.

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +22Reply

This post could be the entire reason why the drawing feature was created. Wow.

Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are +22Reply

You did this so well.

notmuchnotmuchs avatar notmuchnotmuch Yeah You Are +19Reply

Not a single No Way. Wow! Great drawing y smilie

Bun10s avatar Bun10 Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Bun10 Not a single No Way. Wow! Great drawing

As of the time I am reporting this, there is exactly a single No Way. YOU'RE WRONG...ON THE INTERNET! HA!

@Whacka I think someone No Way'd it in response to that comment. :P

Not gonna lie, I had an impulse to after reading that but then I remembered how fantastic this post is and how I'm not a spiteful cunt.

Congratulations. :)

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +25Reply

Shame on the 1 person who NW'd it.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +9Reply

It's really annoying that people are still stealing posts without citing their sources. According to the rules this post should really be deleted. http://gizmodo.com/5635988/the-...--ipod-shuffle

@It's really annoying that people are still stealing posts without citing their sources. According to the rules this...

Is it really that bad? I found the image on Tickld.com, and wanted to share it with amirite in picture form. But you're right, I did forget to add the citation... my bad.

Whackas avatar Whacka Yeah You Are +17Reply

OH MY GOD!

This is just b-e-a-utiful.

You have very nice handwriting.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +5Reply
@KirstenAnn You have very nice handwriting.

Not as good as TheObliviousPanda's gst smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Sun Not as good as TheObliviousPanda's

Is that a ghost just vanishing repeatedly? Why?

You are really enjoying this.

Great way to make twice the money!!

SureImRites avatar SureImRite Yeah You Are 0Reply

WHEN IS ANTHONY GONNA BE DONE MAKING CHANGES TO THE DRAWINGS?!?!?!?!

That doesn't make sense. Where does the iPod Touch come in? Or the iPhone?

But... Nanos don't look like that...

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +11Reply
@_Jojo_ The 7th generation nano does.

Oh... Well still, every other one didn't.