+31

You miss John Lennon and George Harrison, amirite?

Image for post You miss John Lennon and George Harrison, amirite?
Ringo_Starrs avatar Music
3 25
The voters have decided that Ringo_Starr is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I miss Paul and Ringo.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way +3Reply
Ringo_Starrs avatar Ringo_Starr Yeah You Are +3Reply

I heard on the radio today that the sons of the Beatles are forming a band.

@Aintnothing I heard on the radio today that the sons of the Beatles are forming a band.

Me too, but Jason Starkey hasn't agreed to it yet. James, Sean, and Dhani have, though.

Ringo_Starrs avatar Ringo_Starr Yeah You Are 0Reply
BlueJayWays avatar BlueJayWay Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ringo_Starr So I guess it's only Sean, isn't it?

Oh Sean, sitting all alone waiting for a band to play with. I do feel bad for Julian, though, since he wasn't "included".

@BlueJayWay Oh Sean, sitting all alone waiting for a band to play with. I do feel bad for Julian, though, since he wasn't...

Same here. I guess Sean's just the better musician.

I read that it was James' idea, so why is he not definite about it?

@Ringo_Starr Same here. I guess Sean's just the better musician. I read that it was James' idea, so why is he not definite...

I read somewhere, I think on his Facebook, that he just meant he wanted to play with them together a few times, not actually seriously start a band. It sounded like he was backpedalling though, so I don't know.

BlueJayWays avatar BlueJayWay Yeah You Are +2Reply

okay, this is a bit pretentious considering I doubt you neither knew them nor were you around to listen to them in their prime? so how could you possibly miss them.

@Ringo_Starr clearly you are not a music fan, otherwise you would miss them too

no, how can you miss something that was before you? that's like saying you miss the civil war, you wasn't around when it happened you can only learn about it.

@RYAN_121 no, how can you miss something that was before you? that's like saying you miss the civil war, you wasn't around...

and if i was really passionate about the civil war, i might have wished i was around for it at the time, or show some emotion about it. my emotion for the beatles is that i miss two of them, because i am passionate about them.

@Ringo_Starr and if i was really passionate about the civil war, i might have wished i was around for it at the time, or show...

you're pretentious, you cant miss something if you wasn't around when it happened or existed, because you never had a feeling of experience TO miss it? you can only WISH you were around to see them

how are you not getting this.

@RYAN_121 you're pretentious, you cant miss something if you wasn't around when it happened or existed, because you never had...

i am around to miss them though. I'm alive for Paul and Ringo, and I miss George and John. how do u not understand that?

Ringo_Starrs avatar Ringo_Starr Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ringo_Starr i am around to miss them though. I'm alive for Paul and Ringo, and I miss George and John. how do u not understand that?

No seriously you're missing the fucking point.
YOU DID NOT KNOW THE BEATLES, NOR WERE YOU ALIVE TO EXPERIENCE THEM,ERGO YOU CANNOT HAVE THE FEELINGS TO MISS THEM
I've made it so fucking clear in capital letters now even a retard such as yourself cant miss that.

Fuck. face it you're just some whiny little suck up who bums the Beatles so much you genuinely think you know them.

This Drawing is beautiful

Sjcrus avatar Sjcru Yeah You Are 0Reply