ctiscoolers avatar
17 11
The voters have decided that ctiscooler is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wh.. What is happening..

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1680036

Thank you <3

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +4Reply

It bothers me that people aren't following the tradition of putting 'amirite' at the end of drawing posts. Slackers.

@Tape It bothers me that people aren't following the tradition of putting 'amirite' at the end of drawing posts. Slackers.

I put "amirite?" on some of my drawn posts, but not ones like this because it wouldn't make sense. You can't be right about a small quasi-comic. Maybe I'm on the wrong website or maybe the drawing feature is, but I see no point in leaving.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ctiscooler I put "amirite?" on some of my drawn posts, but not ones like this because it wouldn't make sense. You can't be...

Then I would say you're on the wrong website. It's an opinion sharing site; yes or no questions. Not post comics and shit.

Either way, it's not srs bsns or anything, it just personally irks me.

I didn't get it until I clicked on the link...

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not sure but...is this somehow related to the human centipede?

Who the fuck uses a mac.

@AppAwesome Who the fuck uses a mac.

Valid point, but I just knew that the Apple symbol denotes a computer better than the solid grey back my PC has.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +4Reply