+18

You are intolerant of intolerance, amirite?

Mcflydougies avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that Mcflydougie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I understand that the concept of this post is to be purposely contradictory... but i absolutely hate when people use this as an arguement.

@TheShamWowGuy I understand that the concept of this post is to be purposely contradictory... but i absolutely hate when people...

It's not supposed to be an argument. I saw someone say this earlier, an thought that it makes sense, yet seems completely wrong.

Mcflydougies avatar Mcflydougie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mcflydougie It's not supposed to be an argument. I saw someone say this earlier, an thought that it makes sense, yet seems...

Yeah i gotchu. But the other day I was arguing over the topic of abortion. And the person I was talking to literally told me this exact thing... That the only thing she doesn't tolerate was my intolerance. Anyhow... her ignorance made me just a little upset.

i'm intolerant of lactose