+460

Remove the love triangle, and The Hunger Games is about a televised fight to the death. Remove the love triangle, and Twilight is about a girl who moves to a town where it rains a lot. amirite?

Remove the love triangles from Twilight and The Hunger Games and what are you left with? | Pinterest | Hunger games, Triangles and GamingRemove the love triangles from Twilight and The Hunger Games and what are you left with?http://pinterest.com/pin/282530576593509344/
FUGMINAs avatar
23 12
The voters have decided that FUGMINA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

well in twilight the whole love triangle thing is pretty much the basis for the plot

@well in twilight the whole love triangle thing is pretty much the basis for the plot

That is true, I realise that Twilight is really supposed to be a romance novel, but the Hunger Games has love in it as an extra element to the story. I dunno, I just saw this picture and thought it was pretty funny so yeah (:

FUGMINAs avatar FUGMINA Yeah You Are +8Reply

Yeah, and you could say some other crap like "remove the fighting in the Hunger Games, and you get a boring story, but remove it in Twilight and you get romantic shit."

Of course you took the small part of the first and the big part of the other, it doesn't prove that either of them is worse than the other. Just stop comparing Twilight to other books for fucks sake.

For the last time, The Hunger Games obviously isn't about a love triangle. It has another main element... Twilight WAS meant to be a love story, Hence I don't know the FUCKING LOVE STORY!

@For the last time, The Hunger Games obviously isn't about a love triangle. It has another main element... Twilight...

What do you mean "for the last time?" You're not replying to anyone, and there's nobody you could be repying to.

Besides, the love triangle in Hunger Games was better than the love triangle in Twilight.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are -2Reply
@personThingy What do you mean "for the last time?" You're not replying to anyone, and there's nobody you could be repying...

What I am saying is regardless of what is better than what, it is a matter of I see these post constantly since the MOVIE of Hunger Games came out ( not even the book -_- ). Lastly, who give a fuck if the love triangle was better. According to everyone and their mother Hunger Games was more than that!

@What I am saying is regardless of what is better than what, it is a matter of I see these post constantly since the...

I know that Hunger Games was more than that, which is exactly what this post is trying to say.
This is basically the same as what happened with the Harry Potter movies, and I don't see why you would be so annoyed about it, unless of course you like Twilight.
The books didn't have pictures in them, so obviously there would be less comics about them before the movies.
Again, what did you mean "for the last time?"

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are +1Reply

The whole is greater than the value of its parts.
You could literally say this about any novel, remove x and you just get y.

True, but the fact that you're hanging around a bunch of vampires is still there...

Meh, both of them are too much of a circle jerk in my opinion.