+180

When trying out new glasses frames, it would be a whole lot simpler to pick new ones if you could actually see what you look like with them on without having to go awkwardly close to the mirror, amirite?

ItsATraps avatar
3 2
The voters have decided that ItsATrap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I once had to pick out new glasses frames while my eyes were so dilated (I don't know why, but it was particularly bad that time) I could barely see my hand in front of my face. My dad had to choose a pair for me because I simply could not distinguish one pair from another in my almost-blind state. When I was finally able to see the next day, I found that the glasses my dad had chosen were bright pink, oddly-shaped glasses with the Barbie logo on each side and a little Barbie face engraved at the corner of each side of the frame. On top of all that, the prescription was way off.

I never did wear those glasses.

Before I got contacts, I had my mother take pictures in ones I thought I liked. It was a long process, but it made it easier to tell what they really looked like.

Mj1996s avatar Mj1996 Yeah You Are +1Reply