-45

It's so cute when teachers give second semester seniors homework, and actually expect them to do it. Then when they get mad at us for skipping school! It's just so adorable! I mean really wtf do we look like? Freshmen? Amirite?

MeaganMs avatar
2 21
The voters have decided that MeaganM is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's so cute when people use words like "Adorable" when trying to insult someone else, and actually expect to not look pretentious while doing it!!

Think you'd look cute in a McDonald's uniform?

Predys avatar Predy No Way +13Reply
@Predy Think you'd look cute in a McDonald's uniform?

Personally, I'm leaning more towards Taco Bell. But that's just me.

MeaganMs avatar MeaganM Yeah You Are -2Reply

It's cute that seniors think that they're privileged enough to not have to do homework just because they're graduating in a few months. Those of you actually going to college are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Lol at people younger than seniors voting NW

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +2Reply

You sound so fucking unintelligent.

My sister graduated last year. Popular, athletic, and really smart. She still said those people were douchebags when seniors do stupid stuff like that. Just saying.

Ethans avatar Ethan No Way 0Reply
@Ethan My sister graduated last year. Popular, athletic, and really smart. She still said those people were douchebags...

Im graduating this year popular, athletic, number 6 in my class, and going to the best public university in Texas. I still say your sister is an "uptight cunt."

MeaganMs avatar MeaganM Yeah You Are -7Reply
@MeaganM Im graduating this year popular, athletic, number 6 in my class, and going to the best public university in Texas...

Weird. I will also be attending a public university in Texas. So..which one are you attending again? Pfft not that i'm trying to avoid going to the same place as you or anything. That would be silly.. wary smilie

@TheBroadwayAudition Weird. I will also be attending a public university in Texas. So..which one are you attending again? Pfft not that...

Lol idk know why people have to be so mean on here. :(
You make one silly little post and everyone starts insulting you.

But anyways, to answer your question, I'm going to UT at Austin.

MeaganMs avatar MeaganM Yeah You Are -1Reply
@MeaganM Lol idk know why people have to be so mean on here. :( You make one silly little post and everyone starts insulting...

Your post didn't bother me. Your attitude in the comments did. Anyway, I'm kidding. l smilie
Ps. not that you asked, but i'm going to Arlington. Woot. y smilie

@1686430

Lol I call bullshit!

MeaganMs avatar MeaganM Yeah You Are 0Reply

No, you don’t look like freshmen, you look life a pretentious douche for acting like seniors are too important to go to school and do homework.

Truth. The second first semester's done, the grades are in, then school's over.
Even the teacher's realise this.
Don't give me the whole "Oh you don't learn more and do your homework gonna struggle in college bla bla"
If I can get accepted to college before the year's over based on the grades I've given in, that's the college's way of saying "You're competent" and therefore I'm done.

Francoiss avatar Francois Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hahaha :) i love this! It's so true!

evan123s avatar evan123 Yeah You Are -2Reply