+7

Porn isn't degrading to women. If it is degrading at all, it is to woman, specifically the one in the video, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's degrading to girls by making guys have high expectations.

@shedoesntevengohere It's degrading to girls by making guys have high expectations.

How so? I think it's obvious different girls do different things. Also they probably became porn stars because they're willing to do gross stuff.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply
@B10ckH34d How so? I think it's obvious different girls do different things. Also they probably became porn stars because...

It gives guys higher expectations because women in porn are almost always skinny, have huge boobs, and are hairless, and many real girls are not like this.

It objectifies women and makes it look like all that they're needed for is sex.
And everything Credetemi said.
http://amirite.net/713082/1686957

I'm going to agree because a mature person should be able to differentiate a sexual fantasy from real life.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +1Reply

I say 'if' because it's probably their choice, not that they're doing it out of necessity or because someone forced them to. Then it would be degrading.

Plural only if more than one woman is involved, but the point still stands; it's not degrading to all women, just the one(s) involved.

Girls who NW'd: I ask you this: Do you feel any worse about yourself because some random woman lets others see her naked? If you do, I respect your opinion. If you don't, then what's your point?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply