-96

Storing glasses upside down is a bad idea, because when you get a drink you'll be putting your mouth on something that was touching the bottom of a dusty shelf, amirite?

MozzerRockers avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that MozzerRocker is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At least a lot of dust won't gather INSIDE the glass you'll be drinking from. You can more easily wipe the rim.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way +31Reply
@1687653

Yeah...sure...rimjob.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way +1Reply

When I first read this, I thought you were referring to eye glasses, and I was really confused when you started talking about drinking out of them...

It's possible to keep your shelf clean, you know.

@StickCaveman It's possible to keep your shelf clean, you know.

I do know! And congrats on your shelf cleanliness, but for me it's just easier not to worry about it and put the glasses right side up.

MozzerRockers avatar MozzerRocker Yeah You Are -8Reply
@MozzerRocker I do know! And congrats on your shelf cleanliness, but for me it's just easier not to worry about it and put the...

So your logic is that all dust that settles on your shelves,would in no way ever, oh i don't know, settle inside the glasses that you are keeping right side up?

I have not died from drinking from a glass stored upside down so, not really a bad idea exactly...