+373

Girls: Since we're born with a set amount of eggs, and they're released every month (assuming it's regular), you wish you could turn off your period and save your eggs until you want to actually have a baby. Also, you'd like to turn it off so you don't have to deal with the pain and blood. amirite?

sixfeetunderthestarss avatar
0 20
The voters have decided that sixfeetunderthestars is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1689644

That whole "slide to unlock" thing...where will that be situated on the Woman 2.0?

Chells avatar Chell Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1689375

Unless you plan on having kids at a very late age.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1689604

Yeah, I know, but once you get past a certain age, the eggs begin to become infertile. I've heard of women who plan to have kids later in life saving their young eggs so there is less risk.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1689375

I know, but I can save them, and then release them when I have a baby so I don't have to get ovulation tests and stuff done.

actually not trying to be one of those annoying super smart people..but I am a medical assistant and in my schooling we learned that new research shows that you actually might still produce eggs in your lifetime..not just that the eggs you are born with are the ones you are going to have the rest of your life.

@Itsjussbaymel actually not trying to be one of those annoying super smart people..but I am a medical assistant and in my...

Well then. I did not know that. But the whole point was just the fact that periods suck.

Try birth control.

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Beautiful_Rival Try birth control.

Birth control doesn't necessarily stop pains. And my parents won't let me go on it. They think it means I'm sexually active, so I've begun to ask for period delation pills.

I thought that there were clinics that let you save some eggs?

@Montana I thought that there were clinics that let you save some eggs?

There is, but the main point was, you could save them, and stop your period all at the same time. And those cost like $5,000 just for 3 eggs..

super agree!